Monday, June 7, 2010

Placeholder

Okay, so there was a milestone this weekend I want to blog about and some sleep training that needs to be discussed.  However, today is Monday (that crazy day where Monkey and I need to go back to "work week normal"), we have our first play date today (of course Monkey has no idea about this no matter how many times I tell him), and we have dinner with a friend from Austin who is in town.  So, I may not be able to blog until tonight or even tomorrow morning. 

But I wanted to get an explanation out there because I know that some people (Mom, I'm talking about you) check in first thing in the morning and then wonder about what is going on if I haven't written anything.

1 comment:

  1. not sure what's worse - no blogging, or teaser. Now I have to wait......
    mom

    ReplyDelete