Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A New Smile... I Tried

Evan has a new smile.  I call it the squishy-face smile.  It's when he smiles REALLY hard and his entire face squishes up on itself... you know, eyes closed, nose wrinkled, etc.  It is not predictable when he will use this smile or what will make him use this smile but he is damn cute when he does it.  Because of this, I wanted to share it with you so after he ate breakfast this morning, I tried to get him to make the smile.

Here's what I got:

This one he was trying to get the camera.


In this one he was just annoyed I wouldn't give him more cheerios.


This one is all about him trying to avoid the red eye.



And this one... well, I have no idea but it's almost as cute as his squishy-face smile.


Sorry, maybe I'll catch the smile at some random moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment