Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Castruccis Are Moving... Again


Don't worry, we are still staying in Atlanta - we are just moving down the street.  Between never really falling in love with the shoebox, having the air conditioner issues, and a bunch of other things about which I won't go in to detail... it turns out a move is worth the hassle (especially since the new place is nicer and $500 cheaper - where is the downfall?).

Oh, and in true Castrucci fashion, we are doing it like... tomorrow.  Seriously though, our new place becomes active on June 28 and we finish our lease on this place on July 31 (so we overlap for one month... this is the easiest way for us to get all of our stuff and cats to the new apartment).

And, where are we moving... here:  New Apartment.  It's actually closer to where we plan on building and did I say it was cheaper?  Oh, and it still has a pool... and it has doors... and windows... and a bigger kitchen.  It's like I've died to gone to heaven (which is an apropos comparison considering I compared the current place to an inner circle of hell).

We are renting the "Sweetwater" floor plan that looks like this:


Do you see all the doors that open and shut?  We really knew it was time to move on when Brian asked me the other day the top 3 things I'm looking forward to with the new house and my answers were:
  1. Doors
  2. Windows
  3. Pantry
I guess the weirdest part of all of this is that I don't really think it's weird that we are moving to another 6 month lease just down the street.  To me that sounds perfectly normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment