Friday, January 15, 2010

He did it!

At about 7:00 PM this evening, Mr. Monkey Pants rolled over on his stomach, teetered a little bit, and then rolled right back over on to his back... yes he did.  So far there has been no repeat performance as I think this was a complete mistake, but he still did it.

Sadly, I don't have any pictures or video of the actual event, but I went a little nuts and took some after shots.

This is Mr. Monkey Pants completely confused why his father and I are so excited:





















Then, having mommy and daddy stand over him clapping and cheering him on seemed to get a little funny:




















And, finally, we must have looked ridiculous:




















I'm such a proud mama bear - I have even forgotten about his cute little bald head... almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment