Friday, August 6, 2010

Your Opinion is Appreciated

So, while we were at Brian's parent's house my little eye spied this picture:

On the back of it was written, "Brian, May 1975."  For those of you who aren't aware of Brian's birthday, he was 14 months old in this picture.

At first it was difficult for me to see much resemblance to Brian.  But then I compared the two side by side and it clicked:

And so I thought... maybe... just maybe... Evan is an exact replica of his father. 

I made them all stand together (yes, I've now given life to the sketch and am including it in "they")... and... I'm still not sure.  So I need your opinion.  What do you see?

3 comments:

  1. Evan definitely looks just like Dad. But did Brian really have that much hair at 14 months?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently he did... and I had even more. This is why I can't figure out how Evan is so hair-less...

    ReplyDelete