Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm Phil Jackson

The other night Brian told me I'm kind of like Phil Jackson... and I completely agree.

For those of you who may not understand this comparison let me explain.  Phil Jackson is the coach of the champion Los Angeles Lakers (basketball team) also known by some as one of the greatest teams ever (not by me... I am not a fan, my heart lies in San Antonio with the Spurs).  Phil Jackson's record as a coach is exceptional (I'm too lazy to look it up so I can't give you exact stats) but his standing as one of the greatest basketball coaches ever is always in question.  The reason is... he coaches super stars. So, does Phil Jackson make the super stars win or would they win with any coach and Phil Jackson is just smart enough to work for teams with super stars?

And how does all of this translate to me?  Well... am I a great mom or would Monkey be this way with any mom because he is such a great kid? 

I'm not sure this question can ever be answered... but I bet you Phil Jackson will make it into the hall of fame!  That's all I'm sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment