Friday, August 20, 2010

Caffeine Withdrawal

So I'm not being very good at following my own idea of posting old photos of Monkey and taking a walk down memory lane.  This might have something to do with the fact that I have recently started to cut out caffeine (still a cup of coffee in the morning but little to no caffeine soda during the day) and all this makes me want to do is be in a dark room, under the covers, with very little noise. 

I hate caffeine.

No, I love caffeine... I hate not having any caffeine.

I should be "normal" by Monday and I'll return then.  Until then, have a diet coke for me... please.

Oh... and why am I cutting out caffeine?  Well... you shouldn't be drinking a lot of caffeine when you are getting ready to try for #2... and that is all I'm saying on that for right now.

3 comments:

  1. Well that's it then. I'm never having a kid if I have to give up caffeine. Giving up wine is bad enough but I draw the line at coffee. How on earth could I face the world without wine and caffeine? How do all these babies get born?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might explain all the cranky people in the world... and the cranky moms.

    ReplyDelete