Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Other Addiction

I'm addicted to the cuteness of my son and I spend every one of his waking moment's with him (well, almost all of them).  Usually when he sleeps I do everything else which includes cleaning and blogging.  However, this week none of this is happening because of my other addiction... a really good book.

I finally went and bought The Help and started reading it yesterday - practically non-stop.  So, no blogging is going to happen until I've finished it, probably within the next day or two.

Sorry, but addictions need a lot of attention.

Amendment:  I know some of you who read this blog have read the book I referenced above.  And I would like to know why not one person made me aware of the fact that I would cry at the end?  I don't like being ambushed like that... but I felt so bad for "baby girl" (I'm not giving anything away if you haven't read it).

No comments:

Post a Comment