He's getting closer:
And that is all you get. Since you aren't here I can't really take a picture of Monkey giving you a hug now can I? And since I'm playing single mom this week there isn't anyone around to take a picture of Monkey hugging me. So, use your imagination.
And while you're at it, I thought I would help you imagine all the reasons I'm such a sexy mama for my man (and please read all the sarcasm dripping off of that statement).
10 Reasons Why a Mom (or me as a mom) Is a Sexy Valentine:
- The cuffs of my sweaters/sweatshirts are usually caked with snot which I wiped from Monkey's nose.
- I may not know how the stains got on my clothes but I know from whom.
- My hands either smell like baby wipes, dishwashing detergent, butt paste, or something unrecognizable.
- Since my showers are now under 10 minutes, shaving my legs is not a necessity.
- Some days I'm not sure if I remembered to brush my teeth.
- All the love songs I sing now have to do with a purple dinosaur or counting down animals.
- I wear two different pairs of shoes... Ugg boots or slippers. Seriously.
- Dressing up for me now consists of putting on earrings since my ears won't be near little hands.
- I often spend the afternoons/nights sporting bed head from the nap I took with Monkey.
- I talk about poop at least once a day (see, I just did it for today).
That's all I got. Enjoy the day with someone you love!