Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Because It's Time - 27 Weeks

It's time folks.  It's time for me to share with you all what 27 weeks pregnant looks like with my 2nd pregnancy.

Now, before we go any further, let me get some things out of the way.  Yes, I am only 27 weeks.  No, I am for sure not having twins nor an abnormally large baby (she is only measuring 9 days big).  No, I have not eaten my husband.  And yes, I am aware that I have a whole trimester left (although I'm trying to keep it a secret from my back so any help you could give me would be appreciated).

And here's Chloe... and my belly... and my really not so pretty toes... and my messy kitchen... let's focus people.



While this pregnancy has been way more symptomatic than Evan's (as in Chloe has officially bounced off of every organ I have and Evan never did, as in weird nausea and food aversions have occurred, as in aches and pains and other numerous ailments have arisen) it has also been way less worrisome since nothing has gone even slightly awry.  Evan was the guinea pig for most things so I knew to get on estrogen right when I found out I was pregnant, my thyroid has been consistent and so has Chloe's growth, and apparently I passed the gestational diabetes test (I say "apparently" because it's one of those things where if they don't call you then you passed but I never trust that completely). 

Now all that happens is I continue to get bigger (there's still a lot of growing to do), pack up the apartment, move to our house (at a point when Mother Nature decides it's okay), and then give birth either vaginally or c-section depending on how cooperative Chloe wants to be.

So, yes, I'm still pregnant.

And since Evan couldn't handle having the camera out and it not being turned on him, we shot one picture of the Monkey as well (and his uncombed hair... and the mess on my couch... and my sleeve which is too long for my arm... focus people):



1 comment: