Weight: 17.5 lbs (61st percentile)
Height: 26.5 in (66th percentile - this did not come from my side)
Head: 18 in (98th percentile - who knew he had such a giant head?)
He got 3 shots today and this is him tonight. I am one of the luckiest moms in the world... really, I am.
And on to other news. Brian is still sick. He keeps thinking he is better and then it comes flooding back. But, there is one ray of hope. He says some super funny things when he is sick.
I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate this... but... my husband is rather dramatic when he is sick... and when he is angry... and when he is happy... and when he is watching TV - you get the idea. Anyway, one of my new favorite websites is: Shit My Dad Says (if you don't like cursing in your humor, then don't go to this site).
And so I thought I would PG it and make this section:
Stuff Brian Says (when he is sick)
- I'm dying. No, seriously, I'm dying.
- I think we should go to the ER and tell them I'm dying.
- Ellie, tell me, if it comes to it, are you okay with me letting go?
- I feel like someone ran me over with a truck, revived me, and then ran me over again.
- Why am I dying?
- Will you remarry when I'm gone?
- Kiss my forehead (apparently this is how his grandmother used to take his temperature).
- Will you miss me when I'm gone?
- Don't get rid of Socks (Brian's super bad cat) when I'm gone.
- You're not dying, you're just sick.
- I think you are okay enough to drive yourself because that just sounds embarrassing.
- Yes, by all means, let go.
- That's pretty funny actually.
- Because God doesn't like you.
- I don't know if anyone else can put up with me.
- No, here is a thermometer.
- Are you going to be like this until you go?
- I can't make any promises. Besides you won't know anyway.