Sunday, September 18, 2011

Random Funny Things

Last Sunday, the first Sunday of football, Comcast gave us free access to "The Red Zone."  It's a channel where Comcast shows you all the scoring (or attempts at scoring) plays for every football game.  This is new for us because we used to have DirectTV and we got the NFL ticket so we could watch every football game.  So Brian's reaction to the channel (and this is word for word): "I like this.  It's like flipping without all the work."  (You know... all the work of hitting "channel" button on the remote)

My son is obsessed with Q-tips... I'm not sure why nor can I even speculate.  So being the cautious mother that I am and always on the lookout for danger I of course let him play with a few now and then.  The other day I gave him two Q-tips and he disappeared.  I completely forgot I had given them to him until he walked out of his room with a giant grin on his face and a Q-tip sticking out of each ear.

A couple nights ago Evan decided he didn't want to sleep so he just kept screaming.  After about 30 minutes I finally went up to see what the problem was.  I had him all tucked back in his bed and leaned over to ask if everything was okay.  He took out his pacifier (still at night... don't judge) and whispered to me "poopy."  So of course I leaned down and smelled the area.  I said, "You don't have a poopy."  And he looked at me, smiled, and giggled.  No lie.

Tonight, once Evans swiped my oven mitts off the kitchen counter, he was seen walking around the house wearing them.  I caught him coloring with one hand holding a crayon and the other one wearing an oven mitt.

This afternoon as we were getting ready to run to the grocery store and Chloe was moaning (she wanted to go to sleep), Evan was running around looking for his shoes and mine, and I was yelling at Brian to turn the TV off so we could get going, Brian stood up, sighed, and said, "There is entirely too much personality in this house."

Here is some of the personality:




And that folks... is my life... which is as good as it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment