1. You can make the choice to wallow or to be happy.
2. My apple peeler also works to core the apple (seriously, this one has changed my life).
3. Making the bed every morning really does make a difference.
4. Some people are just crazy.
5. Comet works to clean your sink, your toilet, and your bathtub.
6. It isn't worth obsessing over but you're going to obsess anyway.
7. Asking for help doesn't make you weak.
8. Trying to change someone else will only make you crazy (see #4).
9. Ocercompensating is awkward for everyone involved (you know what this one means mom).
10. There is a God no matter how I approach HIM.
I know there are millions of other things (most of them which came in the 4000 lectures we had growing up) but my brain doesn't work as well anymore. So, I'll just thank her for everything... known and unknown.
On another note, Evan started preschool today (and I'm totally jealous, it's the coolest preschool ever - The Language Garden). It was raining this morning so he had to take his rain coat with him (first time he has ever worn it):
Guess what... I didn't even cry.