Monday, July 11, 2011

Chloe's 2 Month Checkup

So, Brian and I have fairytale children... and I don't meant they are perfect... I'm thinking more along the lines of the nursery rhyme Jack Sprat.

Evan is almost 2 years old but he is still wearing mostly 12 month shorts.  This is because he is tall and lean.  18 month old shorts fall right off of his waist.  For shorts it doesn't matter, but I don't know what we are going to do once the weather gets colder.  He can't wear 12 month pants... he will look like he is preparing for the flood.

And Chloe.. well, I'm afraid Chloe has more in common with her mother than our crinkly smiling eyes.  Here are Chloe's stats from her pediatrician's visit today:

Weight: 11.10 lbs (56.26%)
Height: 21.46 in (8.14%)
Head: 14.37 in (6.51%)

Her pediatrician isn't concerned at all.  As he said, "Well, I don't think you could play for the WNBA and I don't think Chloe will either."  Then the nurse stuck her legs 3 times, Chloe screamed, and the appointment was over,

Oh, and I almost forgot, Chloe rolled over.  The doctor was checking how Chloe held up her neck so he put her on her stomach, she arched her back (because she hates being on her stomach) and proceeded to roll right over.  Check that milestone off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment