Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Anatomy with Monkey

Monkey is learning his body parts.  Let's see how well he does.

Daddy: Monkey, where is your head?
Monkey:



Daddy: Where are your eyes?
Monkey:



Daddy: Where is your mouth?
Monkey:



Daddy: Where is your foot?
Monkey: (notice the foot underneath the tray and the vacant stare as he watches The Wiggles)



He also knows where his belly is but that becomes difficult to show you when he is in a high chair.  We are still working on nose and ears.  And, after I did all this, I turned to Brian and said... "This was one of those time I should have video taped it... huh?" 

Happy Holidays all...

1 comment:

  1. The pics are adorable as well but I'm sure video would be priceless! Ya'll have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Give Monkey a kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete