Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tomorrow is the Day

Yes, I missed a day.  But give me a break.  I'm not sure if you've heard or not, but I'm pregnant and having a c-section tomorrow so I'm a little preoccupied.

Anyway, on to the final thing I'm looking forward to (with excitement and trepidation) - Evan as a big brother.  I watch him with random babies (those that haven't invaded his home) and he lets them crawl all over him so that's a good sign.  But then he means to touch their arm and has a Lenny moment from Of Mice and Men and knocks them over as he pushes them way too hard.  That isn't such a good sign. 

All of the waiting will soon be over as Evan will officially become a big brother tomorrow but won't really have to act on it until I'm home from the hospital (hopefully on Sunday).  Until then, I think he likes the re-appearance of some of his favorite items:

No comments:

Post a Comment